Cardinal Partnership Programme
Cardinal has introduced the “Cardinal Partnership Programme”, a scheme to pre-purchase charter hours on the Cardinal helicopter at a reduced rate compared to the standard ad-hoc charter rate.
If you are likely to be using our helicopter in excess of 10 flying hours a year it may be worth considering joining the Partnership.
Joining will give you the benefits of a fractional ownership programme without the associated costs. And, because there are no management fees, as in fractional programmes, there is a considerable saving over fractional or full ownership.
The Partnership has many benefits that are not available to our ad-hoc charter customers:
- Pre-purchased hours, secured as a block or bank, attract a privileged rate.
- You can extend the block hours to family, friends and/or other members of your company.
- Partnership members can pre-book the aircraft to secure its use over any possible ad-hoc charter use.
- Guaranteed use of the same aircraft and crew allowing the client to build a rapport with our team.
- All the benefits of ownership but unlike ownership you can “walk away” if circumstances change.
Every time you fly, the amount of "wheels up to wheels down" hours the aircraft flies will be debited from your account. You are only debited for the actual flying time; you do not have to pay for the convenience of having the helicopter available to you. Your actual flight hours are verified directly from the cockpit Flight Management System. If you would like more information about the Partnership Programme, or to discuss your individual requirements, please contact us.